Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hate Can Be A Lady

She tried
Tried real hard
To shiver my timbers
But they didn't; she couldn't shake
My woods
My sense of self
Still intact
Back back
50 ft and all that
Pretenses
False and you can't get me
Hater you can't get me
Mind too strong
Suggestion like a Jedi
*You will lose*
Wasting your time
Peep these words
These rhymes
Recognize
Respect
Me and who I am
Full of simple complexities
Complex simplicities
But no 'plex
Unless you get next
To that side
The wrong side of me
Check yourself
Watch yourself
Sacred ground being broached
Getting beside yourself
You bound to get crushed like a roach
Keep trying
May as well start lying
Because as hard as you my try
As hard as you may try
It don't matter
It don't matter what you've done
I won't
can't ain't shan't alack!
I'm getting Shakespearean
Because I won't succumb

No comments:

Post a Comment